Send us a message!

If you do have an injured animal it is most important to contact your local Veterinary specialist so they can assess the severity of the situation, once this has been established then we are happy to take in the animal once it is stable to continue with further care and treatment.

Name *

Hilltop Farm Animal Sanctuary, Gorfenletch, Longhorsley, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3DW

Tel: 07871513191



What to do if a bird is injured?

Call or take it to your nearest Veterinary surgery, who can help with further treatment, or decide what's best for the bird. Once this has been ascertained. Then if the bird needs continuous treatment or can be saved then they cam contact us to collect the bird.

When to call the sanctuary?

Call the sanctuary if you have an animal or bird that you can no longer look after/house through to lack of space, personal issues etc

Who to call in an emergency?

If an animal has been injured or in distress then you must call your nearest Veterinary surgery, if an animal is trapped or a welfare issue then call the RSPCA, in some cases we can offer help.

How to support Hilltop farm animal sanctuary?

There are many ways in which you can help. If it's as simple as giving a donation or legacy this can be done via paypal. If you'd like to hold a fundraising event you can do this through our Just Giving page, or contact us to discuss your ideas.